In this article, we will teaches you how to offload apps on the iPhone or iPad. Offloading is a feature that uninstalls the app from your phone but keeps your personal data and documents from the app stored on your phone so if you decide to later reinstall the app you won’t lose your progress or work. If you don’t see the options below, you may need to update your version of iOS.
How to Offload Apps from iOS Manually
You can offload apps from an iPhone or iPad directly, even if you have already enabled the auto-offload app feature of iOS. Here’s how to do this:
– Step 1: Open the “Settings” app in iOS, and then go to the “General” section
– Step 2: Tap on the ‘Storage’ section – labeled as “iPad Storage” or “iPhone Storage” depending on the device.
– Step 3: Wait for the Storage section to load completely, it can take a few seconds*
– Step 4: Scroll down to find the list of apps installed on the iOS device, then tap on any app you wish to offload and remove from the device
– Step 5: Tap on the blue “Offload App” button
– Step 6: Confirm that you wish to remove the app by tapping “Offload App”
– Step 7: Repeat with other apps if desired, otherwise exit Settings as usual
>>> Hope this article will be helpful for you. Visit website https://tipsios.info to update more Tips IOS for mobile