With Do Not Disturb, you can silence calls, alerts, and notifications that you get while your device is locked. You can also schedule Do Not Disturb and allow calls from certain people.
How to enable do not disturb mode on iPhone or iPad
1. Access Control Center on iPhone or iPad by swiping down from the top-right corner of the screen (*in earlier iOS versions, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access Control Center)
2. Tap the crescent moon icon to enable Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or iPad, it will show as highlighted to indicate that it is enabled
3. Leave Control Center and enjoy the peace
Remember, when Do Not Disturb mode is enabled on an iPhone or iPad, no calls, no messages, no emails, no alerts, no notifications, nothing will appear to come through to the device, as everything is basically silenced while Do Not Disturb mode is on.
How to disable do not disturb mode on iPhone or iPad
1. Access Control Center on iPhone or iPad by swiping down from the top-right corner of the screen.
2. Tap the crescent moon icon to disable Do Not Disturb Mode on iPhone or iPad.
3. Leave Control Center as usual, all messages, alerts, notifications will come through as expected
With Do Not Disturb turned off, the iPhone or iPad will receive alerts, sounds, vibrations, notifications, and all other indicators of inbound communication and information. This is the default mode of an iPhone or iPad.
If you know of any other helpful tips or tricks for”Using Do Not Disturb Mode On An iPhone Or iPad“, share them with us in the comments below!