With the capacity available on their device, many iPhone and iPod touch users never really use it. If you would like to double up your iDevice as a flash drive, iPhone Explorer is for you.
Turn your iPhone into a flash drive with iPhone explorer
– iPhone Explorer – this is a nifty piece of software for Windows and Mac users that offers an easy way to manage files on the iPhone. The application works on all versions of iPhone and iPod Touch.
– The best thing about iPhone Explorer is that it works even on non-jailbroken iPhones. However, if you do own a jailbroken device, iPhone Explorer will be extra useful and lets you access the address book, SMS, emails,… from the system root.
– The iPhone Explorer application is free to download and offers the following functionalities:
- Folder Management: Create, Edit or Delete files and folders on your iPhone.
- Drag and drop interface: Copy files from and to your iPhone using the simple click -> and drag interface.
- File Preview: This option is enabled by default to make file transfering easy.
- Flash Drive: Use free space on your iPhone or iPod touch to carry documents like in a flash drive.
>>> Hope the article “Simple Tips To Turn Your iPhone Into A Flash Drive With iPhone Explorer“ is useful to you. Visit website https://tipsios.info/ to download the latest tips for ios, iphone, apple updated every day!