If you receive a phone call and you can’t answer it, you can easily set a call reminder on your iPhone so you don’t forget to return the phone call.
Setting up a call reminder when receiving a call can help you remember to return important phone calls as well as stay in the good graces of your family and friends. Here are 4 simple steps to set reminders to return phone calls on your iPhone.
Set a Reminder to Return a Phone Call on iPhone in 4 Easy Steps
To set up a call reminder -> tap Remind Me as the call comes in.
- Options for when you want to be reminded to return the call display at the bottom of the screen: you can choose to be reminded in one hour
- When you leave your current location
- When you get home, if you’re not currently at home. I was at home when I received the call shown below, so this option was not available.
-> Tap one of the options to decline the call and set up a reminder to call this person back.
At the specified time or location, you will get a call reminder notification from the Reminders app about returning the call.
The call reminder is listed in the Scheduled section of the Reminders app. Once you’ve returned the call:
- Go back to the Reminders app
- Tap the circle to the left of the reminder to check off that item.
>>> Hope the article “Set a Reminder to Return a Phone Call on iPhone in 4 Easy Steps “ is useful to you. To download more latest tips for ios, iphone, apple, please visit website https://tipsios.info/.